Flopsy Rabbit and Mopsy Rabbit are 2 twin big sisters with one another. They are always seen with each other, doing everything together and are hardly ever apart from one another. The two big twin sisters rabbits are so close they tent to finish each other's sentences to share kindness in the woods including their 2 year old little sister, Cotton-Tail. But they always want to clean the burrow for their Mother.
Peter Rabbit's Christmas Tale
- Both were decorating the Christmas tree together.
- Both each wanted the other twin to put the Christmas star on top of the tree. Peter took the star and gave it to his youngest little 2-year-old sister, Cotton-Tail and put it on top of the Christmas tree.
- Both joined their mother and brother at the end of the episode and their little sister, Cotton-Tail.
- Both touched Cotton-Tail's shoulders and waited for their brother to come back home.
The Tale of the Radish Robber
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
- Both are rabbits and females.
- Both are twin girls and twin sisters as well.
- They both tend not to listen to their brother Peter and take care of their youngest 2-year-old little sister, Cotton-Tail and help their mother.
- Both help their mother when needed in the burrow always in the scenes.
- Their favorite pie is mixed berries and do chores in the family rabbit burrow. They always say: Mother in 3 seasons and they've got this under control.
- Flopsy wears a wears a beautiful red dress with cute white flowers. Mopsy wears a pretty white dress with nice red flowers. That's because they're sisters and they're both in the rabbit family.
- Mopsy can sing while Flopsy sings off key and she can tell stories better than nobody.
- Both were in the Peter Rabbit book.
- They both have a rule: Be prepared for anything