Flopsy Rabbit and Mopsy Rabbit are twin big sisters with one another. They are always seen with each other, doing everything together and are hardly ever apart from one another. The two big twin sisters rabbits are so close they tent to finish each other's sentences to share kindness in the woods.
Peter Rabbit's Christmas Tale
- Both were decorating the Christmas tree together.
- Both each wanted the other twin to put the Christmas star on top of the tree.
- Both joined their mother and brother at the end of the episode.
The Tale of the Radish Robber
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
- Both are rabbits
- Both are girls.
- They both tend not to listen to their brother Peter and take care of their 2-year-old rabbit little sister, Cotton-Tail.
- Both help their mom when needed in the burrow.
- Their favorite pie is mixed berries and do chores in the family rabbit burrow.
- Flopsy wears a wears a red dress with white flowers. Mopsy wears a white dress with red flowers.
- Mopsy can sing while Flopsy can sing.
- Both were in the Peter Rabbit book.
- They both have a rule: Be prepared for anything