Cotton-Tail Rabbit and Shrew have a one-sided friendship. Cotton-Tail loves shrew and thinks he's cute, while Shrew thinks Cotton-Tail is annoying and at many times is scared of her due to the fact that she is always hugging him. But in secret, he is in love with Cotton-tail, but feels frustrated because she is oblivious to it.
Other Names Edit
- The princess of affection ( Shrew's nickname for Cotton-Tail )
- Sweet sugar flower ( Referred to Cotton-Tail by Shrew )
- My future queen ( Cotton-Tail's affectionate nickname from Shrew )
- My adorable prince ( Cotton-Tail's nickname for Shrew )
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
- Both are small animals
- Cotton-Tail is a rabbit and Shrew isn't
- Cotton-Tail is a girl and Shrew is a boy
- In the series, It has been proven that Cotton-Tail returns Shrew's affection.
- The reason that Shrew loves Cotton-Tail is because she acts exactly like his mother before a viscous bear ate her, so maybe that could be the reason why he is alone all the time and harbors feeling for her.