Benjamin Bunny and Lily Bobtail are two best friends who team up with Lily's love interest and Benjamin's older cousin Peter Rabbit and the three of them go on adventures in the forest. They both treat each other like brother and sister, always look out for one another, and have each other's back whenever they need it. Lily essentially serves as the older sister figure being caring and nurturing towards Benjamin who serves as the younger brother being scaredy and hungry. However, due to age differences and a large lack of similarities, Lily most likely seems to be secretly and affectionately enamoured with Peter, who not only shares more similarities with her but is also the same age as her.
- Bily(B/enjamin and L/illy)
- Beny(Ben/jamin and Lil/y)
The Tale of the Radish Robber
The Tale of Two Enemies
The Tale of Benjamin's Strawberry Raid
The Tale of the Lying Fox
NONE(Lily and Benjamin were not in this episode)
The Tale of the Greedy Fox
The Tale of the Secret Treehouse
The Tale of the Angry Cat
The Tale of Mr. Tod's Trap
Similarities and DifferencesEdit
- Both are rabbits who eat the same fruits and vegetables, and go on the same adventures together (such as raiding Mr. McGregor's garden).
- None of them have siblings.
- Both are always there for each other.
- Benjamin is a boy and Lily is a girl.
- Benjamin is a brown rabbit and Lily is a white/gray rabbit.
- Lily is more adventurous than Benjamin is, most of the time
- Lily lives with both her mom and dad, Benjamin lives with only his dad.
- Benjamin is more better at digging tunnels than Lily is.
- Benjamin is a younger rabbit at 5-6 and Lily is 7-8 years old, around the same as Peter.
- Lily always claims to know a thing or two about facts, while Benjamin seems clueless at even the most basic mysteries.
- Lily can whistle, Benjamin can't
- Lily can tie/untie knots, and unlock locks with her hair pin (a pink bobby pin). Benjamin can't.
- They live in a countryside